lightweight edges for ski and snowboard
Ski edges and snowboard edges for touring or backcountry skiing and snowboarding
Various factors influence a ski or snowboard construction:
- The kind of materials used
- The length and width of the ski/snowboard
- The sidecut and the flex
Building skis and snowboards is a very complex task that also applies to the steel edge.
Our range of ski and snowboard edges includes our lightweight Profiles 105 and 40 with a weight up to 50% less than a standard ski and snowboard profiles.
The Waelzholz lightweight ski and snowboard edges feature the following:
- Relatively thin steel edge
- Ski and snowboard pfrofiles with a small cross-section
- Ski and snowboard edges with high strength and flexibility.
- NV4-surface coating for edges with improved adhesion and transparent temporary corrosion protection.